2019 Express 3500 4x2, Knapheide KUV Service Utility Van (Stock #3190462)
- AUD SYS
- AM/FM W/MPS PLY/USB PR
- MIRROR INSIDE REARVIEW (STD)
- DIFFERENTIAL HEAVY-DUTY LOCKING REAR
- SEATS FRONT BUCKET WITH CUSTOM CLOTH TRIM HEAD RESTRAINTS AND INBOARD ARMRESTS Includes only driver high-back bucket seat with Custom Cloth trim when ordered with (ZX1) driver-only high-back bucket seating arrangement. Includes (BA3) engine cover console with swing-out bin.)
- REAR AXLE 3.42 RATIO
- THEFT ALARM NOTIFICATION requires paid plan working electrical system cell reception GPS signal armed GM factory-installed theft-deterrent system contact method on file and enrollment to receive alerts. Message and data rates may apply. See onstar.com for details and limitations
- TIRES FRONT LT245/75R16E ALL-SEASON BLACKWALL (STD)
- STEERING WHEEL LEATHER WRAPPED
- WHEELS 4 -16 X 6.5 (40.6 CM X 16.5 CM) 8-LUG PAINTED STEEL HEAVY-DUTY (STD)
- CRUISE CONTROL
- TRAILERING PROVISIONS TRAILERING WIRE HARNESS ONLY
- 3500 VAN PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP Includes Standard Equipment
- GRILLE CHROME
- ENGINE VORTEC 6.0L V8 (341 hp [254.3 kW] @ 5400 rpm 373 lb-ft of torque [503.6 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) (Includes external oil cooler.
- LICENSE PLATE KIT FRONT
- FUEL ADDITIONAL 3-GALLONS 3 gallons of fuel in addition to normal assembly plant fill
- REAR VISION CAMERA camera and cable shipped loose
- STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS MOUNTED AUDIO CONTROLS
- SUSPENSION REAR MULTI-LEAF IN LIEU OF THE STANDARD TAPERED LEAF
- WHEEL CONFIGURATION REAR SINGLE (STD)
- TIRES REAR LT245/75R16E ALL-SEASON BLACKWALL (STD)
- BODY STANDARD (STD)
- RED HOT
- DRIVER CONVENIENCE PACKAGE includes Tilt-Wheel and (K34) cruise control
- REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY with 2 transmitters and remote panic button
- CONSOLE ENGINE COVER with swing-out storage bin
- MIRRORS OUTSIDE MID-STANCE SAIL PANEL MOUNTED Provides Velvac convex combination RH and LH outside rear view mirrors that are sail panel mounted with arms that provide a medium stance. Mirrors can be utilized with bodies that are up to 78 inches in width. Mirrors provide a 63.3 sq. inch flat glass positioned over a 30.1 sq. inch convex glass within a common head. Mirrors are shipped loose in vehicle.
- PAINT SOLID
- BLUETOOTH FOR PHONE personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system (subscription to OnStar services not required for operation).
- VISORS DRIVER AND FRONT PASSENGER VINYL in lieu of standard cloth
- AUDIO SYSTEM FEATURE USB PORT
- DOOR LOCKS POWER with lock-out protection
- SHIP THRU PRODUCED IN WENTZVILLE AND SHIPPED TO KNAPHEIDE TRUCK EQUIPMENT WENTZVILLE MO THEN BACK TO WENTZVILLE ASSEMBLY FOR FINAL SHIPMENT
- BUMPER FRONT CHROME WITH STEP-PAD
- AIR CONDITIONING SINGLE-ZONE MANUAL (STD)
- POWER CONVENIENCE PACKAGE includes (A31) power windows and (AU3) power door locks
- GVWR 9900 LBS. (4490 KG) (STD) (Includes (R04) single rear wheel configuration.
- WINDOWS POWER
- MEDIUM PEWTER CUSTOM CLOTH SEAT TRIM
- TRANSMISSION 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC HEAVY-DUTY electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking Powertrain Grade Braking and Tap-Up/Tap-Down Driver Shift Control
- SEATING ARRANGEMENT DRIVER AND FRONT PASSENGER HIGH-BACK BUCKET includes head restraints and vinyl or cloth trim (STD)
- CHROME APPEARANCE PACKAGE (Includes (V46) front chrome bumper and (V22) chrome grille.
- OUTSIDE TEMPERATURE DISPLAY
- AUDIO SYSTEM AM/FM STEREO WITH MP3 PLAYER AND USB PORT includes seek-and-scan digital clock TheftLock random select auxiliary jack and 2 front door speakers
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Power Steering
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- Steel Wheels
- Tires - Front All-Season
- Tires - Rear All-Season
- Intermittent Wipers
- AM/FM Stereo
- MP3 Player
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- WiFi Hotspot
- Bucket Seats
- Bucket Seats
- Power Outlet
- Power Outlet
- Trip Computer
- Engine Immobilizer
- Rear Defrost
- Daytime Running Lights
- Traction Control
- Stability Control
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Front Side Air Bag
- Front Head Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch
- Back-Up Camera
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- View All
Say goodbye to crawling around in the back of your cargo van endlessly searching for tools, parts and equipment. The KUV creates optimized organization for the technician, dividing the storage space into manageable compartments that are externally accessible from either side of the body. The technician pulls up to the jobsite, exits the cab and immediately has quick access to the tools and parts they need without having to crawl into the cargo area. Dedicated conduit chutes enable the technician to store longer items without cluttering the floor of the oversized cargo area. Knapheide's KUV is constructed of rugged galvanneal steel so the technician can have confidence it will provide years of reliable service. More contractors and technicians utilizing an enclosed utility body as their work vehicle choose a Knapheide KUV. If you spend more time searching for tools and equipment, invest in a KUV and get more billable hours out of your day.
* The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
* In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.
All vehicle specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice. See above for information on purchase financing and lease program expiration dates. Prices and payments (including the amount down payment) do not include tax, titles, tags, documentation charges, emissions testing charges, or other fees required by law or lending organizations. The estimated payments may not include upfront finance charges that must be paid to be eligible for the purchase financing program used to estimate the APR and payments. Listed Annual Percentage Rates are provided for the selected purchase financing or lease programs available on the current date. Program expiration dates reflect currently announced program end dates, but these programs are subject to change at any time.
Lessees will be financially responsible for mileage beyond the elected quantity and for vehicle maintenance and repairs and excessive vehicle wear. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount may be determined at lease signing. Payments may be higher in some states. You may not be able to combine other incentives with the purchase financing or leasing programs presented above. Residency restrictions may apply. See dealer for details.
Listed APR, down payment, payments, incentives and other terms are estimates for example purposes only. Information provided is based on very well-qualified buyers or lessees. The payment information provided here is not a commitment by any organization to provide credit, leases or other programs. Some customers may not qualify for listed programs. Your terms may vary. Lessor must approve lease. Credit approval required.